Career Transition Skills
It goes without saying that recent world events have brought about significant change, and there is still so much uncertainty as to what life will look like moving forward.
From an employment perspective, many people have found themselves out of work, or if not, perhaps re-evaluating what they really want to do moving forward. Either way, it is common for people to feel anxious when seeking out new employment; it’s not something we do often, so facing the prospect of how best to go about it can be confusing and overwhelming.
Our one-day ‘Career Transition Skills’ workshop facilitated by our Career Trainer & Coach, Dani McDonnell, will equip you with the knowledge, tools and confidence to help you on the way to your next job. With 15 plus years’ experience across recruitment and career advisory, Dani will work with you to; redefine your personal brand, utilise best practice Cover Letter and Resume writing, and confidently approach interviewing and negotiation.
Some recent course feedback below;
- ‘I had come to the realisation that my priorities had changed….but I had no idea where to start!’
- ‘The program takes you through practical tasks to present yourself in a professional and confident light.’
- ‘It was incredibly helpful in preparing me for my new career.’
- ‘I was empowered to ask the right questions during the negotiation of a career opportunity …and I have now accepted this role with confidence’.
- ‘Sincere thanks and gratitude for your support, and in helping me through the process meaningfully and practically.’
Module 1: Redefining your Personal Brand
- Who are you?
- Your digital self
- Making yourself known
Module 2: Best Practice Cover Letters & Resumes
- Cover Letters
- Applying for roles
Module 3: Mastering Interviewing & Negotiation
- Preparing for interview
- Best practice interviewing
- The result?