This unit centers on effective communication protocols within an organization. It begins with analyzing internal and external information needs and then developing communication protocols aligned with organisational goals. These protocols should be adaptable to various contexts and supported by relevant materials. It also covers coordinating communication efforts, including directing others to communicate in line with organisational requirements and explaining complex information persuasively. It emphasises motivation for respectful communication, even among diverse backgrounds, and addressing communication challenges to ensure clarity.
Furthermore, it covers persuasive presentation and negotiation techniques, such as using various communication styles, presenting information clearly and persuasively, and negotiating with a focus on key outcomes. And lastly, it emphasises reviewing communication practices through mentoring, feedback collection, identification of areas for improvement, and implementation of improvement plans for team or organisational communication processes. Overall, this unit equips individuals with essential communication skills and strategies to facilitate effective communication in diverse contexts.
What Will You Learn?
- By completing this unit, you will learn:
- Communication Protocol Development: How to analyse information needs, develop communication protocols aligned with organisational goals, and adapt them to various contexts.
- Effective Coordination: Skills for directing and motivating others to communicate according to organisational requirements, even in diverse settings, while addressing communication challenges.
- Persuasive Communication: Techniques for presenting information clearly and persuasively, considering different audiences, and negotiating with a focus on key outcomes.
- Continuous Improvement: How to provide mentoring, gather feedback, identify areas for improvement, and implement plans to enhance team or organisational communication practices.