The single most important skill a trainer must possess is the ability to communicate. Without exception, the success or failure of learning hinges on communication and the ability of the trainer to transfer the required knowledge and skills accurately and effectively. We will revisit the importance of effective communication throughout every chapter in this part of the book.
How you plan for and deliver the information to your learners determines how effective your entire training program is. Like any activity, success is built upon proper planning and thorough preparation. During the delivery phase of training, you will need to consider:
- the guidance provided by the client, training plans and training package for delivery
- the physical, emotional and learning needs of the individual learner
- learning styles and communication techniques
- the physical, emotional and psychological safety of your learner in the training environment
- the requirements of the Vocational Education and Training Regulator’s Standards for the delivery of quality training.
What Will You Learn?
- Adult learning concepts
- Creating session plans for training
- Creating useful training aids
- Ensure a safe learning environment
- Preparing a training plan
- Present to groups and individuals
- Reflect on presentation and training performance
TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
TAEDEL402 Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
BSBCMM411 Make Presentations
Student Ratings & Reviews
11 months ago
This went well. Looking forward to the extra information offered in the Assessment cluster ;-)