Learn to create a full set of learning resources for an accredited vocational training course with this easy-to-follow tutorial designed to gain the necessary skills and knowledge to complete the TAEDES502 Design and Develop Learning Resources unit from the TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development.
This course will allow you to practice and test out your skills by practically applying the content at each step of the way. Video tutorials will step you through the background information and specific learning content as you progress. Additionally, you will be able to communicate directly with an expert in course creation to ask questions and seek advice.
What Will You Learn?
- Learn how to create a learner guide from scratch in Microsoft Word
- Use units from training.gov.au to begin your layout and learning flow
- See how to source content and write content to suit any audience
- Use your own voice and style to create a unique look and feel of your learning content
- Develop training materials from your learner guide
- Learn how to convert your course to an online learning management system