- How will the participants’ competence be assessed?
- What resources and facilities will be available?
- What is the timeframe in which the program will be delivered/completed?
- What is the language, literacy and numeracy level of the target audience: will the training program need to take LLN needs into consideration?
Answers to these questions, among others, will give you the basis for the most appropriate training program. How successful the program is, or whether it has achieved its intended outcome or not, will depend on how you design and develop its structure.
What Will You Learn?
- How to plan a detailed vocational education program
- How to create a plan that meets industry benchmarks and RTO requirements
- Developing session plans to support the delivery of the training program
Planning Vocational Training