Advanced Facilitation Workshop
A course to help deepen & broaden your understanding of facilitation to enhance learner participation and engagement. Enhance your training skills and build greater confidence, self-awareness and emotional resilience.
This course is designed for those who already have a some experience in designing and facilitating training or meetings with their team.
- Learn the 12 teaching principles based on psychological, educational and neuroscience reasarch.
- Compare the adult learning principles to PEN principles
- Discover when, where and how to use online virtual teaching tools
- Enhance your questionning practices with an easy-to-follow system
- Understand why listening is so important to teaching quality
- Face to Face Workshops
- ZOOM Virtual Workshops
- Onsite options available for 8 or more participants
Presentation of information, interactive discussion, case studies, role plays, group work and reflective practice
Participants are provided with learner’s resources including readings, case studies, assessment tasks and practical projects.
- Learning Guide
- Facilitation skills presentation
- Presentation/ Role play
- Practical activities
- Awareness and applicability of recent neurological and psychological research into learning
- A deep-dive into adult learning
- How to use new presentation aids including virtual rooms and polls
- Advanced questioning techniques to influence and improve learner reflections
- How to enhance your active listening skills
- Duration: Courses running every month