If you are working in a small or large business, personal and professional cyber security is now considered a must-have skill. This course and associated workbook provides you with foundational knowledge and skills to secure your personal and professional data, as well as assess the risks associated with online information management.
The Skill Set covers the following nationally accredited units:
- BSBXCS301 – Protect own personal online profile from cyber security threats
- BSBXCS303 – Securely manage personally identifiable information and workplace information
- BSBXCS302 – Identify and report online security threats
- BSBXCS402 – Promote workplace cyber security awareness and best practices
Completing the assessment is optional. If you would like to attain the nationally accredited skill set, please complete an enrolment with SpecTraining, then submit your assessment with the associated assessment fee.
What Will You Learn?
- BSBXCS301 - Protect own personal online profile from cyber security threats
- BSBXCS402 - Promote workplace cyber security awareness and best practices
- BSBXCS303 - Securely manage personally identifiable information and workplace information
- BSBXCS302 - Identify and report online security threats
Identifying Security Threats
Identify security threats to your own personal online profile02:14
What is a personal identifier?02:08
PINs and common social media threats07:28
Industry-specific cyber risks04:39
Conducting an online audit04:51
Your financial statements and reporting criminal offences02:56
Reducing personal online threats05:50
Case study in open source intelligence and social engineering18:34
Website link vulnerabilities04:55