Maintain and enhance professional practice
Whether you wish it to or not, as an advanced practitioner your personal conduct and performance becomes a benchmark for new facilitators and staff members within your organisation. You will be a role model for behaviours, standards and personal integrity to more junior and less experienced facilitators, trainers and assessors. Modelling this conduct and behaviour should not be considered an extra chore that must be constantly worked on, but simply something that you should be mindful of in your decision-making processes.
Elements covered in this unit are:
- Model high standards of performance
- Determine personal development needs
- Collaborate with peers in professional development
- Participate in professional development activities
- Reflect on and evaluate professional practice