Maintain and enhance professional practice
Some questions you can ask to determine your own level of knowledge can include:
- Am I aware of the latest innovations and trends in my trade or profession?
- Am I aware of the latest innovations, emerging technologies and trends in my industry?
- Do I fully understand my role in compliance?
- Am I aware of any changes (proposed or being developed) to the competencies I am training,
the qualifications or the training package?
- When are the training packages I am delivering due for review?
- Has legislation changed?
- Do I understand my obligations and responsibilities under the current legislation—the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011 (Cwlth)?
- How will the changes to national WHS model legislation affect me in my trade or profession,
industry and training environment?
- How does the change from my state regulator and AQTF to the national ASQA affect me?
- Do I understand the current regulatory framework (for my trade, industry and training)?