Learn about the differences and considerations of group training and facilitation.
Key points about group training
Group training introduces a level of diversity in the following areas:
- Cultural background,
- Experience levels and types of experiences,
- Learning styles,
- Opinions, values and beliefs.
Approaches to group session planning include:
- Using multi-sensory learning approaches,
- Endeavouring to find out about your learners before the session,
- Setting up a room (or training environment) to best reflect the types of interaction you want and expect from your group.