The typical things needed to prepare for workplace training
What are my work-based considerations?
Work-based learning can include:
- work placements
- on-the-job training (OJT)
- apprenticeships, internships and traineeships.
When training in the work environment, you may find that you are constrained by:
- performance expectations
- organisation/organisational change
- structures and systems
- operational/organisational guidelines
- WHS guidelines, systems and safeguards
- demarcations and industrial relations concerns
- language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) requirements.