Work with us!
If you’re an innovative, self-managing individual who likes to work with a highly competent team with a similar mindset, then SpecTraining might be your ’employer of choice’. We are always looking for trainers, assessors and other RTOs who want to expand their skills and offerings to include delivering and assessing the TAE and/or BSB training packages that we currently have on our scope of registration.
Working with our team means emboddying the values of SpecTraining:
- Flexibility – what do I need to do to make this work?
- Attentiveness – I am open to all stakeholder feedback
- Engagement – I help my team and customers when I am able
- Integrity – I follow through on my word
- Accountability – I take personal responsibility for the outcomes I can influence
If this is you, then please complete an expression of interrest and we’ll be in contact with you to navigate the next steps.
Your talents, skills and knowledge will be rewarded with above award salary expectations, beneficial third party agreements, and regular professional development for you and any staff you have working with you.
Dr Dan Hill and Terry Hill – Founders of SpecTraining